Q: Does a 2010 Toyota Camry need to have its fuel filter replaced?

asked by on September 25, 2017

Does the fuel filter need to be replaced on a 2010 Toyota Camry LE?

Toyota does not publish a specified maintenance interval for your fuel filter. However, fuel filters do not last forever and thus should be changed at some reasonable interval. One hundred thousand miles is a reasonable point. YourMechanic does offer this service and you can find it at the fuel filter service page. See also other YourMechanic services on the Services Page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.