Q: Engine oil consumption problem

My car burn oil engine very bad that I have to add at lease twice befor next oil change

3. Engine oil consumption problem

Q: I have a leak in the coolant system that I have narrowed to I believe is the water inlet tube off of the lower radiator hose.

First off, I would say it would be best to pressure test the cooling system to verify where the coolant is coming from. With the complexity of repairs to the cooling system on this vehicle, it may be worth the...

Q: Car shaking, engine light and traction off. Codes P0300, P0301, P0304, and P0351

Hi Getze. Thanks for contacting us tonight. The OBD-II codes you've indicated show that you have a series of random misfires - specifically on cylinders #1 & #4. This may be caused by the new spark plugs or the plug...

Q: Tires grinding when I turn left or right

This is probably something that needs to be looked at as soon as possible. Two likely causes could be the either an inner fender liner that is dragging in the tire or the plastic belly pan has either come loose...