Q: Engine oil consumption problem

My car burn oil engine very bad that I have to add at lease twice befor next oil change

3. Engine oil consumption problem

Q: oil mysteriously low

This is an ongoing issue with almost all of the manufacturers of engines and the oil consumptions they are having problems with. The dealer can do an oil consumption test and tell you that this is normal if it is...

Q: Car makes knocking noise then turnsoff

Hi there. This issue could be caused by multiple system or component failures, ranging from fuel system parts or ignition system component failure. It's probably a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete...

Q: How do I turn off the TRAC system?

The TRAC or traction control system is designed to help you stay in control on the road. There may be times you need to shut it off, such as if you get stuck in the snow or mud. Locate...