Q: Engine oil consumption problem

My car burn oil engine very bad that I have to add at lease twice befor next oil change

Every engine will use some oil as a result of normal operations to keep the motor lubricated. For a Toyota engine between oil changes, you normally would use up to a quart of oil for every 750 miles driven. If you have to add more than a quart of oil every 750 miles, then you may need to have the piston rings replaced in the engine. In most cases, the engine would need to have a complete overhaul or replacement. If you are using less than a quart of oil every 750 miles, then this is considered normal oil consumption for this engine. For additional professional help, consider contacting a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to evaluate your oil level issue.