Q: Engine

When I give the truck gas and rpms go above 2000 the gage drops and the truck tires to die I have replaced the map sensor, iac, tps, cap, plugs and wires nothing has helped and has new coil

It’s quite possible that your source to this problem is rather simple; such as fuel injectors or the throttle body that is clogged with excessive carbon deposits. I would start by cleaning these components and seeing if it clears up the issue you’re experiencing. If this doesn’t help, contact a mobile mechanic and have them complete a car starts then dies inspection.