Q: Car won't start.

I tried starting my car last night and whenever I put my key in(I have no FOB, just a key you put in the ignition) the push to start turns red and a solid red key with an exclamation point comes up. if I try to start it anyways then engine makes a brrrrrr hydraulic/whirring sound for a second then stops and all of my lights come on. It's not the battery, I already tried it.

Hello. The key you put in the ignition is a code key and may be defective. Try a different key if you have one. If this works, then you need to get extra keys made. If it still does the same thing, then you will need to have the theft system checked by the dealer to see if the system is having a problem that they can identify. Try to close and lock all the doors and then wait ten minutes and then unlock the door and see if it will start. If it still has problem, then the dealer will need to fix this.

3. Q: Car won't start.