Q: Emissions light on my Volkswagen

My emissions light comes up periodically

Q: Overheating and heater not working

It sounds like you may have a faulty thermostat as well as a bad coolant temperature sensor. If the coolant is not getting to the heater core, then this would indicate a bad thermostat or a clogged heater core not...

Q: Broken wire right at connector to evaporative vent solenoid. Need t know where to find new connector to splice in.

Hi there. You could purchase an entire wiring harness and change out the pigtail or you could visit a salvage yard to find the pigtail that you are looking for. If you need further assistance with your electrical system, then...

Q: Secondary air pump.

The air pump supplies the catalytic converter with extra oxygen so that it can efficiently catalyze any unburned fuel. On start up, the catalytic converter is cold and requires some help to quickly get up to temperature allowing it to...