Q: Emissions light on my Volkswagen

My emissions light comes up periodically

3. Emissions light on my Volkswagen

Q: Just wondering if this model is a good vehicle to purchase?

Hi there. Purchasing a used car can be an overwhelming experience. There are concerns of the car's current condition, value, safety, and maintenance history; not to mention if there are any outstanding recalls. A pre-purchase inspection is your best bet...

Q: AC evaporator tank clogged

It is very possible that one of the AC drains are clogged. Blowing compressed air up through the drain tube may be enough to clear the clog. In the most extreme case the AC box can be removed and the...

Q: How do I fix the issues related to code P0445 (Failed Emissions Test)?

Diagnostic Trouble Code P0455 has causes in addition to a faulty or loose gas cap. In your circumstance, the first thing you should do is reset the Check Engine Light which will erase the existing codes. Then see if the...