Q: Emissions light on my Volkswagen

My emissions light comes up periodically

Q: Car won't move forward

Usually, if the car will not go forward it mean the transmission is shot. This depends on if it is an automatic or manual transmission. I'm just assuming that it is an automatic and there is something wrong with the...

Q: Car loses power, Check Engine Light is on, codes for EVAP system leak

If you have an air leak in the EVAP system then the MAP sensor will not be able to determine the air density, and the MAF sensor will not be able to determine the volume of air entering the engine...

Q: Emissions lamp on and won't go out.

Hi there. There could be numerous different things wrong with the emission system to cause the light to stay on. The engine could be running rich or lean causing the O2 sensors to register the condition. The fuel system could...