Q: Emissions light on my Volkswagen

My emissions light comes up periodically

Q: 1999 Volkswagen Beetle overheating. The radaitor top hose was broke. Got a new radiator. How can I check the water pump and the thermostat

Hello. If you wanted to diagnose these other parts, then you would need to use an infrared thermometer to see if the coolant hoses are getting hot and that the radiator is getting hot indicating that the coolant is flowing....

Q: Front a/c not working, rear works fine.

Hello there. It is not uncommon for the AC system to require service over time. There are a few potential causes for the front not to work and just the back AC to work. Most common would be low refrigerant...

Q: If my codes for my engine light is P0305, P0430, P0442.

To answer the question will I pass emissions if P0305 is fixed: if the two other codes are cleared after repairs are done for the P0305 code and they do not come back then you may pass emissions. The code...