Q: Emissions light on my Volkswagen

My emissions light comes up periodically

3. Emissions light on my Volkswagen

Q: Check engine Code p2015 can I replace just the sensor and not the whole manifold?

The code you are referring to relates to the intake manifold sensor which monitors the position of the intake manifold runner. It is not likely you will need a new manifold and you should be able to simply replace the...

Q: I got gas recently. Didn't put much in it, and it spewed back out. Does the evaporative solenoid need to replaced?

Hi, thanks for writing in. Yes, this is almost a sure sign of a failing evaporation canister solenoid. As you may know this solenoid is responsible for monitoring the fumes (and related pressure that builds) in the fuel tank. The...

Q: Can Exhaust Fumes Get Inside My Car?

Yes, exhaust fumes can get into your vehicle in a multitude of ways. The first way exhaust fumes could get in your car is just by sitting in traffic with your windows down, especially if you're in traffic in a...