Q: Emissions light on my Volkswagen

My emissions light comes up periodically

Q: Crank, No Start. No Spark At Ignition Coil

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1997 Volkswagen Golf. No spark at the ignition coil is usually related to a bad crankshaft position sensor, bad ECU, or a bad coil. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic...

Q: Engine light coming on

Hello. Code P0446 comes up due to a problem with the EVAP emissions vent system. This system collects evaporating fuel so that it does not get released into the atmosphere. The code almost always means that the vent valve has...

Q: Hello, the analysys of exhaust gas of my car show that it contain a lot of unburnt fuel, what is the problem? how can I solve it?

Without knowing the vehicle and engine along with some testing information on the vehicle it is a speculation on my part then you have one or more of the following problems and would need further tests to isolate the problem....