Q: Q: Emergency brake stuck

The emergency brake in my truck is stuck.

3. Q: Emergency brake stuck

Q: How to tell if my Yukon has active brake control or not?

If you have a traction control switch to turn traction control on and off then you do not have active brake control. If you do not have the switch then you should be equipped with active brake control.

Q: Emergency brake not working

Hello. Your Grand Cherokee has a cable-operated hand brake, and is adjustable from under the car. Sometimes, the cables are stretched, and a spacer will need to be installed on the threaded adjuster to get the proper tension. Check your...

Q: Replaced the fuel pump and now the car won't start - 1985 Chevrolet El Camino

Fuel pumps are typically tested by YourMechanic for pressure and volume and related parts, such as the fuel filter, are considered for replacement (a plugged filter could make the pump appear bad). Of course, the fuel pump is tested so...