Q: electrical grounds

Looking to find and clean grounds that may affect 4X4 module, heater blower, and even RMP idle (only when heater is on). Not sure the location of grounds. Thanks.

The largest ground is at the negative battery terminal. If there is any corrosion here, it may cause trouble through the vehicles electrical system. The other grounds are in various locations throughout the body of the vehicle and are detailed in the vehicles wiring diagram. A technician equipped with this information will be able to locate system grounds and check for tightness or corrosion. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who is equipped with this information and can come out to check the vehicle electrical system to find the faults causing your troubles.

3. electrical grounds