Q: drove car thru flooded road wont start

car electronics are all tuning on. but it just clicks when i try to start it. maybe my solonoid????

A: If you drove through a flooded road and it ...

If you drove through a flooded road and it stalled the engine, then this means your engine sucked in the water and likely seized the engine. You need to remove and clean out the air filter of water and remove all the spark plugs and see if engine will turn over and push out all the water. If not, the engine is seized and has bent piston rods and will need an engine replacement. If you need help verifying the issue, a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, can come to the car's location to diagnose the starting issue and look over your engine to let you know what can be done.