Q: Driving down highway bad random vibration front right tire starts to pull brand new tires

asked by on March 13, 2018

I will be driving down the road and everything will be running normal then I feel a vibration in the front right tire and it starts pulling really hard to the right I tap the break and it stops momentarily but then starts vibrating again and eventually pulling again

Hi Aaron. Thanks for contacting us today. A vibration like you are describing can be caused by a tire/wheel that is out of balance (which can happen even with new tires), a bent wheel, or if the vibration stops suddenly when pressing the brake, a damaged wheel bearing. It’s also possible that a CV joint is damaged or other vehicle suspension parts. The easiest way to start the diagnosis is to return to the tire shop, have the tires rebalanced and rotated and see if the issue is resolved. If it is not, then you have a suspension or wheel bearing issue.