Q: Driving and the lights on dash go dim and service light comes on and abs then also stopped in another time driving car would not g

Another time the car would not so not shift in park so took the shifter put in manual to make it shift also key pad quit working put new battery in and it stopped working again after this happen then the horn started blowing like crazy also all the gauges stop working on the car. Then over night we started next morning service light off gauges working shifting in gear but took horn module out and try to put in horn still blows??????? Sgarmon101@hughes.net email address

Hello, thank you for writing in. It sounds like you are having multiple electrical issues pertaining to several different systems. When this is the case you will want to check into the charging system first. This means the alternator and the battery. Make sure its connections are clean, dry, and tight. Make sure both are grounded properly, and that they are supplying the fuse box with power. Then make sure the fuse box is working correctly, and that its output voltages are within acceptable range. You may also then need to turn to the BCM and make sure it has not failed. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

• Driving and the lights on dash go dim and service light comes on and abs then also stopped in another time driving car would not g