Q: Driving and the lights on dash go dim and service light comes on and abs then also stopped in another time driving car would not g

Another time the car would not so not shift in park so took the shifter put in manual to make it shift also key pad quit working put new battery in and it stopped working again after this happen then the horn started blowing like crazy also all the gauges stop working on the car. Then over night we started next morning service light off gauges working shifting in gear but took horn module out and try to put in horn still blows??????? Sgarmon101@hughes.net email address

3. Driving and the lights on dash go dim and service light comes on and abs then also stopped in another time driving car would not g