Q: Driver side tire makes small scrapping/metal noise

The noise happens when driving and its not loud and can be drowned out by music I'm concerned it my be a wheel bearing or something serious

A: Noises like these can be caused by a few th...

Noises like these can be caused by a few things, including worn wheel bearings. A worn wheel bearing usually gives off a groaning noise that may or may not get louder as vehicle speed increases. In most cases, a scraping noise is cause by a very worn brake pad with no friction material left or a dust sheild that may be loose and touching the rotor. Consider hiring a technician like one from YourMechanic to take a look at the problem and offer a personal diagnosis of the noise.