Q: Driver side tire makes small scrapping/metal noise

The noise happens when driving and its not loud and can be drowned out by music I'm concerned it my be a wheel bearing or something serious

3. Driver side tire makes small scrapping/metal noise

Q: Could this be the TCM causing the problem?

Yes, no start in the scenario you are describing is possible especially if Code U1000 has set, along with other codes such as P0717, but there are multiple code scenarios or combinations. One quick strategy is to pull and visually...

Q: what is that rickety noise my car makes?

Hello, thanks for writing in. There are a lot of components that will make strange noises on the vehicle. The best thing to do is have someone diagnose the sounds, or attempt to narrow it down yourself. The best way...

Q: Q: Why is my trip meter not working?

The trip odometer display typically allows you to track an A or B trip on a 2015 Dodge Avenger. If you've referred to your owner manual and followed the instructions for resetting the trip odometer, and it's not working, it's...