Q: Driver side mirror and electric window won't work. I have tried to replace the fuses.

I have tried 7.5 fuses which I got from ford works for less than a day then it don't work again pain in the rear !

If the fuses keep blowing, there could be an electrical short along the circuit. The motor, switches and wiring are a few places an experienced technician would check for a short that could pop the fuse or burn wires.

To avoid any unnecessary repairs, consider hiring an experienced technician, like one from YourMechanic, to take a diagnose the vehicle and track down the electrical bug.

3. Driver side mirror and electric window won't work. I have tried to replace the fuses.