Q: Driver's side power window won't go up

My driver's side power window works going down but not going up.

3. Driver's side power window won't go up

Q: Car won't start due to rain

A no-start condition can be caused by many things, and is sometimes one of the most difficult problems to diagnose. It may be possible that the rain may have something to do with this. No-start conditions can be caused by...

Q: Air bag warning randomly comes on and off

It sounds like your air bag control module may be having some faults. I would recommend having your air bag module tested for proper function by a certified technician who has experience handling air bags. As for your safety, this...

Q: Q: How do I operate the power windows?

The power windows are operated by power window switches. On the inside of the driver’s door, there are four power window switches. one for each door’s window. The placement of these switches corresponds with which window they operate (i.e. the...