Q: Driver's side power window won't go up

My driver's side power window works going down but not going up.

A: It is possible that this issue could be cau...

It is possible that this issue could be caused by the window motor going bad but the most likely cause would be the switch. I would recommend having your window inspected by a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic. First, they will test the switch for continuity. If no continuity is found, the switch is bad and must be replaced. If the switch has continuity, suggest that the technician inspect the window motor next. If any issues are found within the motor, have it replaced to enjoy a working window once again.