Q: Q: door locks not working

my car is not locking even manually

3. Q: door locks not working

Q: Revving of engine while in park. Tried to drive off but started to smoke

Hi there. Usually when the engine will rev higher than normal, it's an indication of either a vacuum leak, a problem with the throttle position sensor or other fuel system component. If your engine is overheating as well, this could...

Q: Can the positive battery cable be replaced on a 2007 honda civic lx? Was told to replace entire wiring harness, doesn't make sense

The battery cable can in fact be replaced by itself rather than replacing the entire wiring harness. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle to diagnose and verify...

Q: ABS lights on after rear ended accident 2009 Toyota Prius

Hi there - it is unlikely that the accident caused the ABS error in question. There are, however, issues with over-sensitive monitoring of brake system "false positives" by the ABS software documented in Toyota Technical Service Bulletins (342345, 342346, 342347)....