Q: After I changed the clutch in my 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier I do not have power to everything

Clutch started slipping so I had to install a new one. I installed a stage 3 clutch and pressure plate. Did what I thought was right according to Google and YouTube as far as getting the old clutch out and installing the new one. When I was finished putting it all back together and went to start my car for the first time (on a fully charged but possibly bad battery) it started right up no problem but my battery light was on and I'm not getting full power to everything ( radio, AC, lights, everything) after shutting it off and disconnected the battery and checked all wires and sensors that I had to mess with and the ones around them too I couldn't find anything that looked messed up (I'm an electrician by trade so I know what all to look for in wires) by my experience with DC power it looks to me that I would have a loose ground somewhere. This car is my family's only form of transportation so it's critical I find what's wrong and fix it fast. So what do yall think?

Hi there. If everything was working prior to the replacement of the clutch then you need to first check the ground connections on the transmission and the block. If all of the electrical connections were checked then I would suspect the battery. If the battery was charged, but is bad then the vehicles control module will shut down various electrical systems to save power. It may be as simple as a low battery. I would have the battery load test it and replace it if it fails. If the problem persists then the electrical system will need to be checked with a voltage meter as there may be a bad connection at the fuse box or possibly a bad ignition switch. If you are looking to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why these electrical issues are not working] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/electrical-components-are-not-working-inspection

3. After I changed the clutch in my 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier I do not have power to everything