Q: Hi, I have a 1995 Suzuki Sidekick 2WD 1.6L 8V TBI SOHC 4cy It is completely out of time. I would appreciate information on: 1. Ho

asked by on March 12, 2018

Hi, I have a 1995 Suzuki Sidekick 2WD 1.6L 8V TBI SOHC 4cy It is completely out of time. I would appreciate information on:

1. How to time the timing belt.

2. How to time the distributor.

Thanks!

Hi Leo. Thanks for the question tonight. The only way for us to help you with this would be to attach the instructions noted in the service and repair manual for the 1995 Suzuki Sidekick. Unfortunately, since we’re unable to attach any files to this platform, this is not an option. Your best bet is to search online for a service manual and download so you can review the manufacturer’s recommendations.