Q: Does the 300ZX have a adjustable clutch?

trying to avoid buying new clutch can I ajust the clutch on the 300zx

There is no adjustment for the clutch itself, but you can adjust the clutch pedal. Adjusting the clutch pedal will help push the release bearing in farther as the clutch is wearing. All you can do is adjust the master cylinder pushrod at the clevis on the clutch pedal to make the pedal height higher or lower. If you need further assistance with adjusting your clutch assembly, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Does the 300ZX have a adjustable clutch?