Q: Dodge caliber. Car heating up to 3/4 and idle is high. No pressure in top rad. hose and i changed thermostats still nothing.

Car is heating up to 3/4 which is too hot. I replaced thermostats since there is 2 on this vehicle. Still no change. The top radiator hose also has no pressure. I havent lost coolant and my heat still blows fine as well as ac if that matters. I am confused as what it could be.

3. Dodge caliber. Car heating up to 3/4 and idle is high. No pressure in top rad. hose and i changed thermostats still nothing.