Q: Dodge caliber. Car heating up to 3/4 and idle is high. No pressure in top rad. hose and i changed thermostats still nothing.

Car is heating up to 3/4 which is too hot. I replaced thermostats since there is 2 on this vehicle. Still no change. The top radiator hose also has no pressure. I havent lost coolant and my heat still blows fine as well as ac if that matters. I am confused as what it could be.

It is possible that you could have an air pocket in the cooling system after replacing the thermostats. Many vehicles will have a coolant bleed valve to remove such air. Simply locate the valve, start the engine, allow it to reach operating temperature, then loosen the valve. Eventually coolant will begin to come out of the valve. Tighten the valve when this happens. This process may need to be repeated several times to remove all air from the cooling system.

3. Dodge caliber. Car heating up to 3/4 and idle is high. No pressure in top rad. hose and i changed thermostats still nothing.