Q: Do you think my control arm is bent?

I RAN INTO A HUGE ROCK WHILE IN REVERSE AND ACCELERATING. I STARTED TO DRIVE AND COULD HEAR A RUBBING NOISE. I GOT OUT OF MY CAR AND THE REAR PASSENGER TIRE IS MUCH CLOSER TO THE FRAME THAN BEFORE. ITS MORE TOWARDS TO FRONT. I DO NOT HAVE A PICTURE.. I KNOW THIS IS VAGUE BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE IT A TRY. THANK YOU SO MUCH I TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR TIME.

i do think you bent suspension components if your tire is rubbing. You may have bent more than the lower control arm and should have the sway bar, strut, spindle all checked to see if they also were damaged.