Q: Clutch pedal stays on the floor.

I have replaced 2 slay cylinders and i have bleed the clutch my clutch pedel still sucks to the floor i have bleed the front and back brakes and my clutch still sucks to the floor.i have been doing this for a week and still cant get tje clutch to work please me

A: Hi there. Assuming, you followed proper pro...

Hi there. Assuming, you followed proper procedure bleeding the replacement clutch slave cylinder. This would lead me to believe, the clutch pedal staying on the floor may be the result of, a faulty clutch master cylinder. I recommend having your vehicle's clutch pedal stays on the floor be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.