Q: Do you think 800$ is too much for having all four struts removed and replaced with shocks along with a replacement on my swaybar l

Need to know if I am over paying

Hi there. This price is about average for replacing all four shocks and struts in most US mechanical repair shops. You should ask them if this service includes a front end suspension alignment as it should be done after replacing these parts.

• Do you think 800$ is too much for having all four struts removed and replaced with shocks along with a replacement on my swaybar l