Q: Do all 2002 gas f250 v10 super cabs with Laredo package have an egr valve?

I am having the exhaust valves resurfaced. I asked the mechanic to replace the egr valve as long as he was in there. He didn't think the pickup had one. We also own a 2005 f250 diesel and it does. In fact, it just about stranded us three states away from home a couple of years ago. It's not a car, as it states. It is obviously a pickup...

The Ford V10 gas motor does not use an EGR valve on this motor.

3. Do all 2002 gas f250 v10 super cabs with Laredo package have an egr valve?