Q: Disconnected wire under driver's seat but no where to plug it in

The airbag indicator light won’t turn off in my car. A mechanic told me that it was a disconnected wire under the driver’s seat. Since I do a bit of auto repair myself, I went home, unscrewed the seat to see where the wire was. I found the wire, but absolutely no where to plug it in! After that I ran a search online regarding this problem and found that it seems to be a common problem for my make/model, but I could not find any information on where to plug in the wire! I will truly appreciate it if you can tell me how and where to plug in this wire?

3. Disconnected wire under driver's seat but no where to plug it in