Q: digital seat operation GL63 MB

Hi Steven...the drives seat and the passenger seat of my 2015 GL63 do not respond to adjustments using the digital operator (lumbar adjustments, seat sides and length, massage feature etc). When I try to adjust they revert back to the "0" setting. Any thoughts on quick fixes? Thanks!

I would recommend checking in your owner’s manual for information about controlling the power seats. The information in the manual may provide some help. If the manual explains nothing different than what you are already attempting to do, it is likely that your power seat system has a malfunction. A sensor of some kind may be at fault. I would recommend enlisting in the assistance of a qualified professional who is proficcient in diagnosing electrical system issues on Mercedes Benz vehicles to help diagnose this issue.

3. digital seat operation GL63 MB