Q: Q: Death wobble

Fixed the tie rod ends and track bar and still have the death wobble

3. Q: Death wobble

Q: No throttle response on 2012 dodge avenger

In the future, please include the motor size. Thanks. Your electronic throttle system consists of the throttle pedal assembly with an accelerator pedal position sensor, the throttle body which consist of a TPS (Throttle Position Sensor), throttle plate actuator,...

Q: I have a 2006 Nissan Maxima and have been told the valve covers are plastic, so they have to be replaced. They cannot replace jus

Hi there. As far as I'm aware, the valve covers on a V6 3.5 Liter Nissan engine are made of steel and not plastic or a polymer. If the valve cover was a strong polymer (or plastic), the valve cover...

Q: Q: Truck won't stay running

One of the hardest problems to diagnose are electrical gremlins. Without being there to physically inspect your 97 Dodge Ram pickup, it's hard to give you a perfect diagnosis. However, when the battery and alternator are good, I tend to...