Q: Q: Death wobble

Fixed the tie rod ends and track bar and still have the death wobble

3. Q: Death wobble

Q: 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan - Codes P0700, P0734, P0732, P0871, P0846, and P0841

All of the codes that you listed indicate that you have a bad transmission. Since you have so many different codes for the transmission I do not think it is worth trying to fix the codes individually. The best course...

Q: Ticking noise while applying the brakes

Hello. Most of the time this noise comes from either one of the axles on the vehicle or it comes from the ABS unit. If there is a wheel speed sensor issue then the ABS unit will kick in when...

Q: Weird noise coming from middle of radiator on Dodge Ram

Hello, thank you for writing in. The noise may be something related to the fluid pressure inside the radiator, which is regulated by the radiator cap. You can easily have your cap pressure tested. Secondly, your cooling fans are located...