Q: Death wobble

Fixed the tie rod ends and track bar and still have the death wobble

Hello. Chrysler is in a constant legal battle conserning the death wobble. There are several legal actions filed against them at this time. This loss of control is cause by the grade and design of the entire suspension system. The steering components also have a large effect over the ride and stability of the vehilce. Along with the tie rods and Trac bar you may want to inspect and potentially replace some of these components. You will need to inspect and decide which parts are loosest or worn enough to merit replacing. Properly adjusting caster may also help improve the issue. There are aftermarket kits that are available to "solve" these issues, if you choose to look into those options. Unfortunately, the entire system’s design is flawed and it will be a process of elimination until you replace and tighten up enough components to where it makes a difference.

3. Death wobble