Q: Q: Death wobble

Fixed the tie rod ends and track bar and still have the death wobble

3. Q: Death wobble

Q: Car temp fluctuating between normal and overheating

Hi Teleisha. Thanks for contacting us today. There could be multiple issues causing the Avenger to run hotter than normal, ranging from an obstruction of debris in the cooling tubes or heater core, or failed water pump - even fuel...

Q: My temperature gauge goes to hot while idling, but the car does not overheat.

The rise in temperature is due to the fan clutch not engaging the fan clutch until the temperature gets too high. This is the first indication that the cooling fan clutch is going bad. If you replace the cooling fan...

Q: How do I remove/replace the driveshaft center support bearing from the shaft?

Hey there. In order to replace the center support bearing you will need to remove the rear drive shaft and then drop the center support bearing and front shaft. The support bearing will need to be pressed off and then...