Q: Q: Dashboard light not coming on

The dashboard light in my car is not working. In addition, sometimes the theft alarm sounds automatically.

3. Q: Dashboard light not coming on

Q: What does it mean if the Low Oil Pressure light comes on in the dash?

Your car has quite a few important lights on the dash designed to provide information and alert you to impending problems. The Low Oil Pressure light (looks like a little oil can) should come on briefly during startup and then...

Q: AC makes noise after putting on expansion valve

Hello. It sounds like your new compressor may be failing. Flushing the system is not enough when the compressor fails. When there is debris in the system, it gets stuck in the expansion valves, the condenser, and the accumulator. If...

Q: Yea, I'm wondering how to stop my stock factory alarm from going off. I don't know what I moved that started my alarm to go off in the 1st place.

Hi there. Remove the battery cables and leave the cables off for about 13 minutes. This will clear the immobilizer and the ECM (computer) to a learning mode. Then hook up the battery cables. If the alarm is turned off,...