Q: dash brake light stays on

We've just had some ground wire issues repaired in the van. Now the dash brake light stays on.

3. dash brake light stays on

Q: Hi guys! The breaklights on my 2002 Acura RL are not coming on at all. I just replaced the brake light switch and still nothing; w

Good question. The other day I had the same issue. I replaced the brake light switch and still no brake lights. The issue I came across was that it had to be adjusted a little. If you take the brake...

Q: Underneath truck

A strategy is to have a "knowledgeable" assistant with you so that he or she can be outside the vehicle right at the site of the suspected noise when you get in. If that person listens very carefully, he or...

Q: Cannot remove rollover valve cable line on the gas tank

Hi there. The rollover valve may have a quick disconnect fuel line or it may have a crimped on fuel line. Either remove the fuel line to the rollover valve or pop out the rollover valve with a large flat...