Q: dash brake light stays on

We've just had some ground wire issues repaired in the van. Now the dash brake light stays on.

3. dash brake light stays on

Q: Wont start and battery is new. Is a push button car and the brake paddle is stiff

You should check to see if the brake lights are working? Your Kia Sportage may be under recall for an issue with the brake light switch. If the brake light switch is bad then the push button will not work...

Q: Tire and rotor problems

From the description provided it appears that you have quite the list of concerns going on with your Dodge Neon. With a situation with so many concerns, I highly recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic to come by...

Q: Small fire under hood

Even small fires can cause a lot of damage, but the engine bay is designed to deal with high temperatures. Have an experienced mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come out for an inspection of all of the underhood components....