Q: Cylinder one makes no power even though it gets fuel and spark.

Hello, I have a 98 Saturn SL2 dohc, I am not making any power out of cylinder 1, Im getting spark, and getting fuel (I can tell by the mpg and the smell of fuel under medium to wot), my codes are throwing a p0300 and p0301, which is just misfire. I know its making no power since the motor sounds exactly the same whether the spark plug wire is plugged in or not. I have new spark plugs, coils, fuel injectors, and coil packs in. I have only a couple of possible ideas as to what the problem is, thank you

3. Cylinder one makes no power even though it gets fuel and spark.