Q: Why are my warning lights on in my 2007 Nissan Altima

asked by on April 10, 2017

Service engine soon on? Tire light is on and airbag light is on

Hello. These lights can come on for a number of issues. It can be from a failing battery, a bad sensor, a computer problem, or a number of other issues. The computer needs to be scanned for codes first in order to know where to start with both lights. They may or may not be related to one another. If you are planning on having this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why these lights are on] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/warning-light-is-on-inspection