Q: crunching noise coming from front left hand side of vehicle that I can feel in the steering wheel

When I have driven my car for about thirty minutes I hear a loud crunching noise coming from the front left hand side of my vehicle. After the car has been not in use overnight the crunching noise is no longer apparent till I have driven the car for about thirty mins. The noise sounds like ball bearings getting crunched. Is there ball bearings inside the top of the struts or any parts of the suspension of the front left side wheel area

3. crunching noise coming from front left hand side of vehicle that I can feel in the steering wheel