Q: Crank, No Start. No Spark At Ignition Coil

So The Car Will Crank But Not Start, I Have Pressure In Fuel Lines And Near Perfect Compression When Testing Through Spark Plug Hole, Can It Be A Bad Crankshaft Position Sensor? Bad ECU? ECU Relay? At This Point I Am Lost... Can It Also Be Timing? I Bought The Car With A Supercharger.. Perhaps They Messed With Timing Or Distributor Alignment.

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1997 Volkswagen Golf. No spark at the ignition coil is usually related to a bad crankshaft position sensor, bad ECU, or a bad coil. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and repair your crankshaft position sensor or ignition coil.

3. Crank, No Start. No Spark At Ignition Coil