Q: Crank, No Start. No Spark At Ignition Coil

So The Car Will Crank But Not Start, I Have Pressure In Fuel Lines And Near Perfect Compression When Testing Through Spark Plug Hole, Can It Be A Bad Crankshaft Position Sensor? Bad ECU? ECU Relay? At This Point I Am Lost... Can It Also Be Timing? I Bought The Car With A Supercharger.. Perhaps They Messed With Timing Or Distributor Alignment.

A: Hello there, thank you for asking about you...

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1997 Volkswagen Golf. No spark at the ignition coil is usually related to a bad crankshaft position sensor, bad ECU, or a bad coil. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and repair your crankshaft position sensor or ignition coil.