Q: Crank no start

Just put new , ac compressor, altinator , oil pan, fuel rail, fuel rail line , oil pressure sensor , new fuel relay , new battery in my car I am baffled on what it could be you can hear the fuel pump Ingage but when I crank the motor it seems like it's not getting fuel going to check the spark plugs here soon I have no idea what's going on .

Hi there. If by indicating that "you just replaced" all these components means that literally you’re working on them now, and you didn’t have this issue prior to completing this service, there is really only one reason; something was not properly replaced or installed. In some cases, this could be as simple as a ground wire that does not have a solid connection; while in other cases, it could be a sensor or electrically controlled component that is not working properly. I’d recommend retracing your steps and double check all connections (including vacuum lines). If you still can’t resolve this issue after checking all connections, feel free to set up a car is hard to start inspection; where one of our mobile mechanics will come to your location and help you resolve this issue.

3. Crank no start