Q: Opinion on using anti-seize on sparkplugs, head bolts and things that require accurate torque facts

What is your opinion on using anti-seize on head bolts, sparkplugs or anything requiring accurate torque facts?

Spark plugs nowadays already have it built into the coating. You don’t have to put anti-seize. For head bolts - no, you don’t want to put anti-seize on them. They are made for a certain torque. You’d just want to follow the directions. If you have torqued the U-bolts, where you tighten them to a certain torque and then turn them so many degrees, like 90 degrees further, then you should follow that exactly. You don’t want to use anti-seize on stuff like that.

3. Opinion on using anti-seize on sparkplugs, head bolts and things that require accurate torque facts