Q: Crank but no start possible electrical probs?

My cars (06 nissan maxima)engine with Turn over but WOnt start. Dash lights all lit up. Prior probs w battery dying and battery terminal fuse blown but replaced then soon after

died completely on me and won't start now. While driving down road at moments car would only get to approx 40 mph and all guages turned off n wouldn't work. This only happened a cpl days before it died on me. Repair shop is telling me it'll be 2100 to fix it and that its " the electrical brains of the car " n that Nissan would be the only ppl who can fix this. Help plz!!

Hi there. The "electrical brain" is the ECU or ECM. However, it is common that other ignition system components like a crankshaft or cam position senor is causing the hard to start issue you are experiencing. Before you take the car to Nissan for car brain surgery, you might want to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection first.

3. Crank but no start possible electrical probs?