Q: Crank but no start possible electrical probs?

My cars (06 nissan maxima)engine with Turn over but WOnt start. Dash lights all lit up. Prior probs w battery dying and battery terminal fuse blown but replaced then soon after

died completely on me and won't start now. While driving down road at moments car would only get to approx 40 mph and all guages turned off n wouldn't work. This only happened a cpl days before it died on me. Repair shop is telling me it'll be 2100 to fix it and that its " the electrical brains of the car " n that Nissan would be the only ppl who can fix this. Help plz!!

3. Crank but no start possible electrical probs?