Q: Copy a key 2004 Volkswagon Toureg

Hello, I need to get a duplicate key made and programmed. Can anyone recommend a particular business or dealership in the DC/MD area?

Hi there. There are two good VW dealerships in the Baltimore area I’m familiar with - (Heritage VW) one in Catonsville and one in Parkville that I’d recommend. I would first contact their service department to ensure they can provide this service for you. You’ll need to have your vehicle’s VIN # ready when they speak to you, so make sure you have your registration or insurance information handy when you call.

3. Copy a key 2004 Volkswagon Toureg