Q: Cooling fan unresponsive and other electrical issues - 1995 Dodge Spirit

Lately, I've been experiencing some electrical issues with my car. Firstly, the cooling fan starts working only intermittently. It's unresponsive most of the time. Secondly, each time I use the headlights, the electrical components on the panel quit functioning. These include the odometer and speedometer among other features. Lastly, the turn signal on the left side stopped working. The bulbs are new but it still doesn't work. How can I fix these issues?

3. Cooling fan unresponsive and other electrical issues - 1995 Dodge Spirit