Q: condor brake shoes

Brake shoes damage. Hand brake one is more severe. Seals damaged every 2 days

A: As you may know, the hand brake (emergency ...

As you may know, the hand brake (emergency brake) is also a drum brake which requires the use of brake shoes instead of brake pads on most modern vehicles. The seals being damaged suggests that there may be some issues with excessive heat or some other type of damage that may require having a professional look at it. I would recommend having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your home to diagnose and repair your brakes.