Q: Comparing cars

Deciding whether to purchase: honda accord euro 2005 with 270,000 kms on it. Or dodge caliber 2007 with 130,000 kms on it. Both same price need to decide on better car

You should have a mobile mechanic check both cars for you before purchasing either one. The choice can then be made using mechanical knowledge and not looks alone. If you would like, a certified technician from YourMechanic can go to where the cars are located and conduct a pre-purchase inspection to ensure you are getting the best car for the price.

3. Comparing cars