Q: Car shaking when turning sharply

My car shakes a little when I am making a sharp turn and makes a grinding noise. It was suggested it could be a wheel bearing.

A: Wheel bearing problems are usually indicate...

Wheel bearing problems are usually indicated by noise and/or play. A bad wheel bearing will make a rotational grinding or growling noise that is proportional to vehicle speed. The bearing may also have play, allowing the wheel/tire to wobble. Wheel bearings are a safety concern, so I suggest you get your vehicle looked at as soon as possible. A qualified mechanic can inspect and diagnose your vehicle's shaking issue and grinding noise problem to get the car back on the road safely.