Q: Car is leaking

asked by on September 02, 2017

I have a 2006 Honda Civic only 84,000 miles on it. And every time it rains my car leaks. My trunk leaks, and mailnly my driver side. I'm thinking the weather stripping has dry rotted. I don't know how to replace it and how much it will be so I know I'm not getting screwed over

It does sound like the weather stripping is the cause of this issue. I would recommend using parts from the manufacturer for proper fitment. I would recommend having a quote provided from a local body shop or upholstery shop for a price estimate.