Q: I have codes p0726 and p0722 stored in my ECM.

No hace cambio la transmisión

3. I have codes p0726 and p0722 stored in my ECM.

Q: Wheezing when i press he gas more than 30 mph

Hello. The noises you are hearing are impossible to fully diagnose without the vehicle here. Lets begin with talking about that Check Engine Light. The light illuminates when certain codes are sent to the main computer. Not all codes...

Q: P0507 error code is showing on my 2004 Nissan Maxima

Hi there: The only time a faulty power steering pressure switch could elevate the RPM is if it's causing the pump to draw more power to operate. However, the P0507 OBD-II Error codes is more of an indicator of a...

Q: How does the Intelligent Key function as a remote keyless entry device?

While the Intelligent Key will let you open the doors and the trunk without having to press a button on the key itself, it does double as a remote entry device. To use it, you just need to take the...