Q: I have codes p0726 and p0722 stored in my ECM.

No hace cambio la transmisión

3. I have codes p0726 and p0722 stored in my ECM.

Q: Engine won't turn on, all light on

I'm working on this

Q: Why does my car cut off when I lift my foot off the gas?

If you had a diagnostic test done and they said nothing is wrong, then what did they say about the stalling? I would say to have a qualified mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and do a real...

Q: I need help with my nissan maxima 2005 i was driving down the road then all of a sudden the whole car turned off

You may also want to check the camshaft position sensor as well as this also helps to control ignition timing as well as fuel injection timing. The camshaft position sensor measures the rotational position of the camshaft and transmits that...