Q: How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

When you pair a cell phone with HandsFreeLink, your phonebook and call history information will be automatically imported into the system.

3. How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

Q: How do I turn off the cruise control?

To turn off the cruise control, simply press the On-Off button at the end of the cruise control lever. Any cruise control lights that are illuminated on the instrument panel should turn off to confirm that the system is off....

Q: How do I set the clock?

Your vehicle’s clock can be set through the infotainment center. To set the clock, press the button on the infotainment center that says Config. Select the Time Settings button, followed by Set Time. At this point you will be able...

Q: If the AWD stays on what service is needed.

It sounds as if the light was not on when you brought it to the dealer. If this is the case, and there isn't a code in the AWD module, then there is nothing anyone can do with a car...