Q: How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

When you pair a cell phone with HandsFreeLink, your phonebook and call history information will be automatically imported into the system.

3. How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

Q: What do I do if the moon roof tilt won’t close?

There is a possibility that when you try and close the moon roof tilt, it will close and then partially reopen. If so, simply stop the vehicle and perform the relearning process for the moon roof. Press and...

Q: Plastic piece under my car is dragging on the road

This is the same cover that needs to be removed to service the oil and filter. If the cover is not being removed and reinstalled completely by repairer, then it becomes warped over time. Unfortunately Toyota has not recalled this...

Q: What temperature should my AC being blowing out at the vents?

One thing you must realize is that, as advanced as these systems are, you may only get a 15 to 25 degree reduction in the ambient temperature. When using the re-circulation option, air from inside the cabin is run back...