Q: How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

A: When you pair a cell phone with HandsFreeLi...

When you pair a cell phone with HandsFreeLink, your phonebook and call history information will be automatically imported into the system.

Q: How do I turn the Bluetooth off?

If you do not want the Bluetooth system to be connecting with your phone, you can easily turn the Bluetooth system off. To do so, follow these steps: 1. Press the Phone Send button. 2. Following the tone, say “Connect...

Q: How do I reset the settings?

You can reset all of the customized settings in the multi-information display. When the settings are reset, they return to their default settings. To reset, follow these steps: 1. Turn the ignition to On, while making sure the vehicle is...

Q: How do I alter the cruise control speed?

You can adjust the cruise control speed while the system is in use. To increase the speed, press the RES/+ button. Pressing this button will increase the speed by 1mph. Pressing and holding the button will increase the speed consistently...