Q: How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

When you pair a cell phone with HandsFreeLink, your phonebook and call history information will be automatically imported into the system.

3. How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

Q: How do I mute a phone call?

At any point in a phone call you can mute the conversation. When the conversation is muted, you can still hear the other party, but they cannot hear you. To turn on the mute feature, press the Phone Send button,...

Q: How do I use the automatic climate control?

The automatic climate control feature helps keep you comfortable inside your vehicle. After you input the temperature, the system will automatically adjust the fans and the input mode to keep the cabin at your set temperature. To use the automatic...

Q: VVT VS VCT

Mike, you are very welcome! Keep in mind there are several components to these systems, and the issue may not be the solenoid alone. Despite the cause of the noise, the technician will be there to find it and help...