Q: How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

When you pair a cell phone with HandsFreeLink, your phonebook and call history information will be automatically imported into the system.

3. How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

Q: How do I redial?

Redialing through the Bluetooth system is very easy. Simply press the Phone button, then use the selector knob to select Redial.

Q: How do I mute a Uconnect phone call?

When you are in a Uconnect phone call, you can easily mute your voice. When you are in mute mode, you will still be able to hear the person you are on the phone with, but they won’t hear you....

Q: How do I turn auto door unlock off?

Auto door unlock is a feature that will set the doors to automatically unlock when you finish driving your vehicle. To turn this feature off, and only unlock the doors manually, follow these steps: 1. Engage the parking brake. 2....