Q: How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

When you pair a cell phone with HandsFreeLink, your phonebook and call history information will be automatically imported into the system.

How do I adjust the manual anti-glare rearview mirror?

If your vehicle is equipped with a manual anti-glare rear view mirror, you have the means to adjust it to account for bright lights behind you. The glare from headlights behind you at night can be blinding, reducing your night...

Car starts, but doesn't shift into gear, and power steering not working.

Sometimes with newer vehicles, replacing the battery can cause issues. Some systems may need to be reset, or relearned in order to function properly. It's not that you did anything wrong necessarily, but I would suggest you ask for help...

Oil pump and oil sending housing unit

Hi there, thanks for writing in. The oil pressure gauge monitors the oil pressure in one of the main oil ways near to the pump and filter. There is a hole tapped into the engine block with a sensor (for...

Misfiring car won't start 2002 Honda Accord

Hi! When a vehicle's engine will crank over at normal speed but won't start, it is lacking fuel or ignition spark. The test that is performed to check for correct fuel pressure involves attaching a gauge to the fuel rail...

Hi. I have a question about brake/rotor replacement on my 2005 Honda Element.

The front and rear brake pads are a different part and should not be rotated even if they were the same. This is the first time I have heard anyone say this in my 35 years as a master mechanic....

My car will only shift into reverse and neutral, can't get it into the drive gear

This may be a result of low transmission fluid or potentially a faulty transmission control module. A faulty transmission control module may cause a delay in acceleration or erratic shifting of gears. The transmission control module has various sensors such...

How do you use the Daytime Running Lights?

If your car is equipped with Daytime Running Lights (not available on all Fusions), they provide substantially better visibility during daytime driving. Unlike your headlights, the Daytime Running Lights are designed to make your car more visible to other drivers...

How much to install a turbo and tune to my 2012 Acura TSX? I'll supply a 500$ eBay turbo kit and hoping for like less than 10psi

Hello. This is a system that needs to be installed by a shop that specializes in this. A failure to do so can cause some serious failures in the engine and in the new parts that you purchased.

What does the Shift to Park message mean?

The Shift to Park message can appear on the driver information center (DIC). The DIC displays this alert when you need to shift the transmission into P (Park). This message will occur if you try to remove the key from...