Q: How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

When you pair a cell phone with HandsFreeLink, your phonebook and call history information will be automatically imported into the system.

How can I stop my engine rattling?

Let me start by saying that there could be one or more issues contributing to a loud rattle and vibration. Diagnosing a vibration and rattle are a hands-on skill to determine the correct repair. There are two areas that should...

What kind of fuel should I use?

You should use “regular” unleaded fuel with an octane rating of 87.

How I change the engine switch position with the key?

The engine switch has four positions: Off, ACC, On, and Start. When you insert the key, the switch will automatically be in the Off position. Rotate the key clockwise one position to reach the ACC position, where some electrical components...