Q: How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

When you pair a cell phone with HandsFreeLink, your phonebook and call history information will be automatically imported into the system.

How do I use the lower anchors and tethers for children (LATCH) system?

The lower anchors and tethers for children (LATCH) system is a key safety feature in your vehicle, that helps secure a child restraint system. The LATCH system accomplishes this by latching the restraint to the vehicle via anchors and tethers....

If i replace transmission and motor mounts do I need to replace the transmission also?

It doesn't sound like there is any reason for you to replace the transmission. The motor mounts and transmission mounts are flexible rubber supports that keep the engine and transmission in place while preventing their vibration from getting to the...

How do you use the push button start system?

Your car is equipped with a push button start/stop system. While this is definitely more convenient than using a conventional key, there are a few things that might take some getting used to. Here’s what you should know about using...