Q: How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

A: When you pair a cell phone with HandsFreeLi...

When you pair a cell phone with HandsFreeLink, your phonebook and call history information will be automatically imported into the system.

Q: How do I personalize the language settings?

You can customize many of your vehicle’s settings using the vehicle personalization system. One of the settings that you can customize is the language. Your vehicle has three languages it can operate in: English, French, and Spanish. To customize the...

Q: How do I decline an incoming call?

When you receive a call that you do not wish to answer, simply press the hang-up button, and the call will be declined.

Q: How do I use the seat belt with the detachable anchor?

The rear seat belt may have a detachable anchor to help improve safety. Here’s how to use it: 1. Remove both the small latch plate, and the standard latch plate from the slot in the ceiling. 2. Buckle the small...