Q: How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

A: When you pair a cell phone with HandsFreeLi...

When you pair a cell phone with HandsFreeLink, your phonebook and call history information will be automatically imported into the system.

Q: How do I use the passenger temperature controls?

The passenger side temperature can be controlled independent of the driver’s side. To set the passenger temperature, use the Passenger Temperature Control buttons. Press the + button to increase the temperature, or press the – button to decrease the temperature....

Q: How do I pair an additional phone?

The HandsFreeLink system can pair up to six mobile devices. If you have already paired at least one device, pairing a second is easy: 1. Press the Phone button. 2. If the system asks you to connect to a phone,...

Q: How do I release the parking brake?

You should always release the parking brake before driving, or else you can do damage to your vehicle. To release the parking brake, depress the standard brake pedal with your right foot. While the brake pedal is depressed, press the...