Q: How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

A: When you pair a cell phone with HandsFreeLi...

When you pair a cell phone with HandsFreeLink, your phonebook and call history information will be automatically imported into the system.

Q: How do I adjust the temperature?

The temperature is adjusted with the Temperature Control knob. Rotate this knob clockwise to increase the temperature, or counterclockwise to decrease the temperature.

Q: How do I select a phone?

If you have multiple phones paired with your Bluetooth system, then you may have to select which phone you want to use. If you would like to use a different phone than the one currently selected, follow these steps: 1....

Q: How do I use the windshield washer?

The windshield washer is a safety feature that helps improve your visibility. When you use the windshield washer is used, it will spray washer fluid onto the windshield, and then wipe it away. To use the washer, pull the wiper...