Q: How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

When you pair a cell phone with HandsFreeLink, your phonebook and call history information will be automatically imported into the system.

3. How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

Q: Q: Rain water getting into the car

The water leaking into your front floor is most likely coming from the sun roof. The sun roof has two water drains. Each drain runs next to the windshield, inside of the left and right side pillars, called the A...

Q: What problems will keep the remote keyless entry transmitter from working?

If your remote keyless entry transmitter is not working properly, it is likely because of one of the following problems: 1. The battery in the transmitter is dead. 2. A key is already in the vehicle’s ignition switch. 3. You...

Q: Q: How do I lock the doors with the key?

Locking your car doors with your key is very easy. Simply insert the key into the key hole on the driver’s door, and turn the key counterclockwise until you hear the doors lock. This will lock all of the doors,...