Q: How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

When you pair a cell phone with HandsFreeLink, your phonebook and call history information will be automatically imported into the system.

Q: How do I control the ceiling light?

The ceiling light is a bright interior light that can help you when you are entering or exiting the vehicle, or when you’re looking for something in the cabin. To use the ceiling light, turn the Ceiling Light switch (attached...

Q: How do I toggle between the day and night display?

The display has a different brightness setting for daytime than for nighttime. To change the brightness of the display, press the Brightness Control button, then use the display system within five seconds.

Q: I filled my car with E85 and now there are multiple misfires.

Hi there. Sometimes E-85 can have several side effects, like the ones you've listed. However, before you start chasing parts, I would highly recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete an engine is misfiring inspection....