Q: How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

When you pair a cell phone with HandsFreeLink, your phonebook and call history information will be automatically imported into the system.

3. How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

Q: Q: How do I put my iPod in repeat mode?

When your iPod is in repeat mode, it will replay the track that you are currently listening to. You can set your iPod to repeat by pressing the Repeat button. Press this button a second time to turn off repeat....

Q: How do I use an iPod with the infotainment system?

You can play an iPod through the infotainment system by connecting it via an AUX cable or a USB cable. Both the AUX and the USB cables connect to the ports in the center console. While an AUX cable will...

Q: How do I tilt the moonroof?

The moonroof can be tilted to let in a little bit of fresh air. To tilt the moonroof, press the center of the power moonroof switch (located next to the moonroof). Press the center of the switch a second time...