Q: How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

When you pair a cell phone with HandsFreeLink, your phonebook and call history information will be automatically imported into the system.

3. How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

Q: Q: How do I play a CD?

To play a CD, you will first need to insert the CD. Insert the CD by slowly sticking it into the CD slot, face up. Do not force the CD in; it will feed itself in. When you insert a...

Q: How do I turn on the rear view camera?

The rear view camera provides excellent visibility when you are reversing your vehicle. This system operates with a camera above your license plate, which displays an image on your display. The rear view camera will automatically turn on when the...

Q: Temperature gauge goes to high when car is stopped

To begin, this isn't something an inspection would reveal unless the mechanic was specifically looking for it. Firstly, how high does the temperature gauge rise when you come to a stop? It is normal for this to occur, especially in...