Q: How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

When you pair a cell phone with HandsFreeLink, your phonebook and call history information will be automatically imported into the system.

3. How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

Q: Interior electronics don't work

It sounds as though the electrical part of the ignition switch is loosing contact internally; this will need to be verified, and the switch will possibly need to be replaced. I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic,...

Q: How do I use voice command to create a memo?

The voice command system allows you to create memos, so that you can make notes or pen your thoughts while driving. Creating a memo takes a few steps. Press the voice command button, wait until you hear the beep,...

Q: Rear wiper blade not working

The rear wiper arm may be stripped out. If you remove the retainer cover and then move the wiper arm by hand to see if the shaft does not move when you move the wiper arm. Replace the wiper arm...