Q: How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

A: When you pair a cell phone with HandsFreeLi...

When you pair a cell phone with HandsFreeLink, your phonebook and call history information will be automatically imported into the system.

Q: How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

When using a Bluetooth paired device, you can dial a number that is saved in the phonebook with just a few steps: Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode. Choose speed dial then select the contact.

Q: How do I add contacts to the phonebook by phone?

If you have contacts in your phone that are not in your Bluetooth phonebook, you can easily add them all. Just follow these steps: 1. Press the Voice Recognition button. 2. Say “Phonebook." 3. When prompted, say “Add entry." 4....

Q: How do I use an outer anchor to help secure a child seat?

You can give additional security to a standard child seat by attaching it to an anchor. The anchors for the outer rear seats are located behind those two seats, and are easy to use: 1. Adjust the head restraint behind...