Q: What do you think about the reliability of this the 2013 Audi Q5?

What do you think about the reliability of this the 2013 Audi Q5?

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. As you may alrea...

Hi, thanks for writing in. As you may already know, the reliability of most vehicles depends largely on how well the car is maintained as well as the owner's driving habits, vehicle driving conditions, etc. This is especially important when purchasing a used vehicle as you do not know the driving habits or maintenance habits of the former owner. I would strongly suggest always having a pre-purchase inspection performed on a potential purchase in order to gain better clarity as to the condition of the car and any potential issues that may be encountered. For additional information regarding the 2013 Audi Q5, you may do some additional research here.