Q: It's keeps cutting off and rpm keeps jumping up and down while in park

asked by on February 28, 2017

And the check engine light says 6 cylinder misfire and I replaced all the cylinders inreally need help with this problem because it's becoming dangerous

Engine is misfiring Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. It appears you have an engine misfire problem. In modern cars, misfiring will invariably be accompanied by a Check Engine light. In fact, checking for efficient combustion was the primary reason the U.S. government introduced the rules for OBD-II (on-board diagnostics, second generation). It was part of the push toward cleaner exhaust emissions. Having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an engine is misfiring inspection; so they can determine what’s causing this problem.