Q: It's keeps cutting off and rpm keeps jumping up and down while in park

And the check engine light says 6 cylinder misfire and I replaced all the cylinders inreally need help with this problem because it's becoming dangerous

Hi there. It appears you have an engine misfire problem. In modern cars, misfiring will invariably be accompanied by a Check Engine light. In fact, checking for efficient combustion was the primary reason the U.S. government introduced the rules for OBD-II (on-board diagnostics, second generation). It was part of the push toward cleaner exhaust emissions. Having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an engine is misfiring inspection; so they can determine what’s causing this problem.

3. It's keeps cutting off and rpm keeps jumping up and down while in park