Q: No heat - 2000 Dodge Dakota

My temperature gauge reads below halfway and I get no heat in the truck. I replaced the thermostat and the temp gauge is still in same place with no heat. What other options do I have

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 2000 Dodge Dakota to not have heat. If you have no heat coming from the vents, it is likely you have a air conditioning blend door actuator fault or a faulty AC control module. Other possible faults are air trapped in the cooling system, a failed heater core, coolant leak, or a heater hose that has failed. If you would like to have this looked at by an expert, a professional from YourMechanic can diagnose the heating problem so that this can be repaired correctly.