Q: Codes

asked by on April 10, 2016

What you think—is this oil? I have these codes: PO741. Torque converter clutch circuit performance stuck off. Transmission control module TCM. Ignition advanced.

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

With all those codes the odds are that you have an electronic problem. With those that you have in particular, it can easily be a transmission control module (TCM). TCM is a problem. Have a mechanic give that component a full inspection first. You will want to get this checked sooner than later to prevent more damage in the future.