Q: My mechanic review on my dashboard

I wish to change a bad review I wrote simply out of frustration

Hi there. We’ve all been there and I completely understand how easily we can be frustrated in the whole process. I am forwarding your request to customer service. Feel free to reach out to customer service via phone at +1-800-701-6230. Our service team is available 7 days a week, Monday - Friday from 6 AM to 5 PM PST, Saturday - Sunday 7 AM - 4 PM PST. Your Mechanic is here 7 days a week for your service, repair, and diagnostic needs. Feel free to schedule your next service at www.yourmechanic.com.