Q: Coast Replacing a fuel filter and a fan a fuel pump in 2002 Buick Regal

What would they charge me to replace a fuel pump and a fuel filter in a 2002 Buick Regal

Hi...both of these services are available. To obtain an exact quote for the fuel pump replacement, please click on "Get a Quote" at YourMechanic’s fuel pump replacement service page. Similarly, to get an exact quote for the replacement of your vehicle’s fuel filter, please click on "Get a Quote" on YourMechanic’s fuel filter replacement service page. Once you accept the quotes, a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location will get these services taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Coast Replacing a fuel filter and a fan a fuel pump in 2002 Buick Regal