Q: Clutch is squeaking after 30 mins of driving, when pressed down or released

asked by on August 21, 2017

After around 30 mins of driving, the clutch pedal on my car starts squeaking. However, if I leave the car for a while and then come back to it, the noise has stopped.

Do you know what may be causing this?

Loud noise when using the clutch Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

It may simply be that the pedal needs lubrication. If you can squeeze up under the dashboard with a can of WD 40 you may be able to sort this out yourself. If not, you can contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your squeaking clutch and recommend a solution.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr