Q: Clicking noise when I turn left

Clicking noise when I turn left, and I think my car shakes a bit around 60mph

3. Clicking noise when I turn left

Q: Transmission replacement cost

A complete, re-manufactured transmission for your car would cost about $2,000 plus the labor cost to install it. Inasmuch as your car has only 130,000 miles, if you are having transmission problems, it might be possible to repair your existing...

Q: I have a 2003 Toyota Corolla. My hood won't lock down. It's latching but won't close all the way.

You need to look at the latch under the hood and try to move the lever that the cable hooks to. This may allow the latch to move to the lock position. You should try and move latch to lock...

Q: What type of serpentine belt would i use for a 2013 hyundai elantra

There are two types of serpentine belts for your Hyundai. One is for models with adaptive transmission control and one is without. Without seeing the vehicle it would be tough to tell which model yours is. If you're able to...