Q: Clicking noise when I turn left

Clicking noise when I turn left, and I think my car shakes a bit around 60mph

3. Clicking noise when I turn left

Q: Stiff steering wheel, Battery Light flashing, and noise under hood.

Hi there. The stiff steering wheel and flashing Battery Light may be caused by a serpentine drive belt that has broken or come off. It could be that the serpentine belt tensioner pulley was making noise and seized or that...

Q: Q: Abs light randomly coming on.

The traction control system monitors the steering stability of the vehicle and engages when loss of traction has been detected. This is done by the use of electronic sensors that communicate with the Power Train Control Module (PCM) regarding steering...

Q: just started making a clunking noise,runs good nothing loose

Check the transmission fluid level to see if it is full. If the filter was replaced, depending on the type and configuration, the filter could even be banging around. "Clunking" noises are very typical of failed outboard CV axle joints....