Q: Clicking noise when I turn left

Clicking noise when I turn left, and I think my car shakes a bit around 60mph

3. Clicking noise when I turn left

Q: 07 hyundai sonata 3.3 limp mode

Check for any OBD-II stored trouble codes that might provide clues. If you carried over your sensors, such as the transmission speed sensor, and other controls to the replacement transmission, I would first look for a fault with those external...

Q: Should I buy a new or used air conditioner compressor for my car?

Buying a used air conditioning compressor could lead to more problems. You could easily end up having to do the job twice and a new compressor is not so expensive that I would take that chance. The good news is...

Q: Brakes are making a subtle grinding sound

Hi there. Quite often a mechanic shop can miss issues like this - especially when they are trying to get cars in and out of service in their busy shops. However, if the brake pads are good and rotors have...